Our Whiteboard Strategy Sessions are focused on accomplishing the company’s yearly goals and long term visions.
These are facilitated offsite to drive towards the big questions and big barriers to accomplishing the strategic vision for the company.
We start Macro and Build to Micro Questions to crystalize the problems that need to be addressed.
Einstein said, “You cannot fix most big problems at the same level of thinking they were created”.
Problem Identification & Create LOFAs
The types of questions we facilitate are following but not limited to:
- What is our greatest barrier from accomplishing this quarters goals?
- What is our number one leading indicator that we need to move to get to our lagging goals?
- What is our biggest threat to our long term vision?
- What is our biggest hole to fill to accomplish the goals for the year, for the vision, for the company?
- Who could disrupt us?
- How do we disrupt ourselves?
- How do we double the spend with our best clients?
- How do we grow 10 Times as Fast?
- How do we solve a problem our ideal clients don’t even know they have?
- How do we Become a Technology Company?
- How do we Build an Unfair Advantage?
- How do we what we do better, faster and cheaper?
- How do make our customer experience frictionless or seamless?
- What are your Leap of Faith Assumptions
RITE Scoring Each LOFA
Build out Strawman concepts for the ideas developed by the team:
Score the ideas on our RITE scale to push to MVT (mini-mum viable test)
Resources needed to run the Test toget effective data,(10 being the least amount of resources and 1 being themost amount of resources)
Impact the Idea will have in the business if our hypothesis is correct (10 being the greatest impact and 1 being the least)
How long will the test to take run (10 being the shortest and 1 being the longest)
How much energy will the test take the team away from their current sprint (10 being the least and 1 being the most)
Set the Sprint
We brainstorm & develop ideas on how we will test the chosen LOFAs
How long do we test
Set a time for
How do we
Number of Touches
How many touches
needed to implement tests
set to test &
First 90 day sprint goals