Aura Innovations is looking for junior software engineers up for the challenge of working in a team environment utilizing multiple technologies in various business markets. Aura is a Microsoft Partner utilizing the Microsoft .NET Stack along with various open source libraries to build Web, Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, and SharePoint applications.
We use C# as our primary language. C# is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Here are a few of the technologies and frameworks that software engineers at Aura are exposed to and use for various projects.
Using the following patterns\practices
Model View Controller (MVC), IOC/Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, Responsive Web Design, ORM, Object Oriented Programming
- Responsible for understanding assigned technical and development tasks including the full life-cycle of development:
- Participating in the design process along with Senior Software Engineers
- Development, Support and Maintenance of client applications
- Creation of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Performing unit testing and debugging
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Some experience with MS .Net technologies (VS 2008/2010, .NET 3.5/4.0 C#)
- A basic understanding of Relational Database design principals and some experience writing and understanding T-SQL
- Basic understanding of coding methods, debugging, documentation, and software development best practices
- Ability to work in a team environment with experienced professionals
- Required majors include, Computer Science, Computer Programming Technology, Computer Informatics, Engineering or similar.
- Exposure to software application development using .Net 3.5/4.0 and C#
Successful applicants will be required to show proof of ability to legally work in the US.